Although past results do not guarantee future outcomes, here is a sampling of dog attack and dog bite cases that I have handled :
- I represented a two year old girl who was attached by a pit bull at her babysitter’s home. The case was settled for $175,000.00.
- I represented a four year old boy in connection with a pit bull attack that left him with permanent facial scarring. The case resulted in a six-figure court judgment.
- I represented the interests of a seven year old girl who was attacked by her next door neighbor’s Akita and suffered significant injuries to her right cheek and right earlobe. The case resulted in a $75,000.00 settlement that was approved by the local court of probate.
- I represented the interests of a three year old girl who was attacked by a pit bull and hospitalized with severe lacerations to her eye area, chin, lip and cheek. The $100,000.00 settlement was approved by the local court of probate.
- I represented the interests of an eight year old girl who was attacked by an Akita. The girl suffered scarring to her upper lip and chin area That case resulted in a $94,616.80 arbitration award.